8th Annual Larimer County Fishing Expo This Weekend
Time to get the fishing gear ready and hit our favorite spots! We all have our secret fishing holes and now it’s just a matter of finding that new lure or fly and maybe a new rod and reel and of course more knowledge of our local waters. Wish no more…this weekend will answer all your questions
The event takes place today from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm at the 1st National Bank Building at The Ranch in Loveland.
Live broadcast with K99 starts at 10am.
Admission is FREE and a TON to do for the whole family including the “Fishful Thinker” Casting Contest, Kids Casting Contest hosted by Centennial Bass Club and Fly Casting demonstrations – Hosted by Fly Rod Vendors. There will be local and state fishing clubs on hand and of course there will be fishing tackle and outdoor merchandise available as well.
Saturday March 31
- 10 a.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Night Fishing Tactics for Walleyes
- 11 a.m. Chad LaChance – Weekend Patterns: Fishing the Busy Days
- 12 p.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Spring and Fall Walleye Tactics
- 1 p.m. Chad LaChance – Fishing Horsetooth from Shore
- 2 p.m. Terry Wickstrom – Trolling for Walleye
- 3 p.m. Dave Coulson – Fishing from Kayaks and Small Boats
- 4 p.m. Dan Swanson – The Latest Sonar and GPS Fishing Systems
Sunday April 1
- 10:30 a.m. CP&W Biologist – Colorado Parks & Wildlife Fisheries Biologist
- 11:30 a.m. Chad LaChance – Horsetooth from Shore
- 12:30 a.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Spring and Fall Walleye Tactics
- 1:30 p.m. Chad LaChance – Weekend Patterns: Fishing the Busy Days
- 2:30 p.m. Nathan Zelinsky – Night Fishing Tactics for Walleye