2013 Realities Ride Notifies Guinness World Records Of Attempt At Worlds Largest Poker Run
The Realities Ride & Rally is the motorcycle event of the year here in Northern Colorado attracting people from all over the country on bikes of every shape and size and their owners just as unique.
24 live bands. 2 days. 2 stages and more motorcycles than you can count. Memorial Day weekend in Northern Colorado has become synonymous with thousands as the biggest motorcycle ride and rally anywhere close to Colorado.
This year, officials from Guinness World Record will be in attendance to hopefully certify the Realities Ride the largest poker run in the world. That will be a lot of counting and you can be assured my bike will be part of that official count.
The 2013 Realities Ride & Rally will boast some of Colorado’s best bands in one weekend. Original rock, blues, country, singer-songwriter, cover acts and tribute bands will be performing in Old Town Fort Collins over Memorial Day weekend.
Come be a part of all the fun and owning a motorcycle is not a requirement; it’s just makes it funner. All the festivities with the exception of the ride itself
Check their website for incredible detailed information but here is the quick skinny:
- Live music all day on 2 stages
- Hot Rod Knights Car Show
- Suicidal Lifestyle’s Motorcycle Stunt Show & Hollywood Stuntman Gary Montana’s 6 story Freefall
- Burnout Pits, Budweiser’s Beer Gardens and a 40 foot Realities Ride viewing lift
- Streets for Bike Parking ONLY, Great Food & Great Vendors
- Chance to win a Flat Screen TV, $1,500 Best Hand CASH Giveaway and a $3,500 Custom Paint Job Giveaway
- Tattoo Competition, Bikini Bike Wash and much more
And even if you don’t ride, you are all invited to celebrate and participate as we make every mile help an abused child at the 12th Annual Realities Ride & Rally Memorial Day Weekend!