2 Dogs Saved From Fort Collins House Fire [PICTURES]
Fort Collins Police save two dogs from a burning home on South Wabash Street prior to the arrival of Poudre Fire Authority firefighters who responded to a small kitchen fire over the weekend.
The fire damaged a portion of the kitchen however there was a moderate amount of heat and smoke damage throughout the main floor, along with a light amount of smoke damage in the basement.
The cause of the fire is believed to be a coffee maker that was possibly left in the ‘on’ position.
The dogs that were not injured and were taken to the Larimer Humane Society.
If I have learned anything from this: Never let your pets make coffee.