10 Random Facts About Matt Sparx
Last night while I was doing some work in the garage, like I usually do, I lose track of time concentrating on the job at hand and giving myself some time to reflect on life. I think about the past, the future and who I am and why I am who I am. I decided to let you in on a few random facts about me"
- It irritated me when my shirt is backwards and I end up putting them on backwards more often than not.
- I'd rather work on my vehicles than take them in to get fixed.
- I am left handed and right eye dominant
- I don't mind the smell of horse poop
- My main source of accomplishment comes from creating things
- I think that a goat and a penguin would be the coolest pair of pets ever
- I have full blown conversations in my sleep and I don't remember having them
- I have lived in 8 different states and moved so many times, I have lost track of all of the places I have lived
- I worry too much about things that I have no control over
- As I get older, the more I hate late night calls. I fear the worst from them
I am sure I can list many more, but I'll leave that for another day.